Today, on April 22, 2016, a general annual meeting of Kazanorgsintez PJSCís shareholders was held to summarize the results of the company's activity in 2015. The meeting was attended by Rustam Minnikhanov, the President of Tatarstan, and the representatives of ministries and state agencies of the Republic of Tatarstan.
A report on the company's results for 2015 was presented by Farid Minigulov, General Director, Kazanorgsintez PJSC. In the report, he mentioned that with a glance to a complicated crisis situation in the petrochemical products market the company managed to finish the last year with good performance.
In the reporting year, the company produced commodity output to the amount of RUB 68,801.4 million that is by RUB 14,699.8 million or 27.2% above the level of 2014. Physical volume index made up 100.4%. Net profit exceeded RUB 19.296 billion in the reporting year. The company makes all payments to all-level budgets and pays salaries in a timely manner and in full.
The shareholders approved the annual report, and annual accounting statements including the income statement of Kazanorgsintez PJSC for 2015.
During the general meeting, the shareholders approved Kazanorgsintez PJSC's net profit distribution. According to the decision, the dividends will be accrued and paid on the stock of Kazanorgsintez PJSC in the amount recommended by the company's Board of Directors as follows:
- 25 kopecks per one preferred share;
- 322.61 kopecks per one common share.
A new Board of Directors was elected in the General Meeting of
Kazanorgsintez PJSC's Shareholders as follows:
1. Sergey Alekseev, First Deputy General Director, Svyazinvestneftekhim OJSC;
2. Marat Garayev, First Deputy Head, Gazprom PJSC Department;
3. Artyom Zdunov, Minister of Economy, the Republic of Tatarstan;
4. Zeljko Milic, Managing Director, IPCO-TRADING S.A.;
5. Farid Minigulov, General Director, Kazanorgsintez PJSC;
6. Vladimir Presnyakov, Deputy General Director, TAIF PSC;
7. Alexander Rappoport, Managing Partner, Rappoport & Partners Law Firm;
8. Damir Safiullin, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan;
9. Dmitry Teslenko, Head, Finance and Economy, TAIF PSC;
10. Ruslan Shigabutdinov, Deputy General Director, TAIF PSC.
On the basis of a special right ('golden share'), a government representative, Rinat Sabirov, Aide to the President of the Republic of Tatarstan, was appointed to Kazanorgsintez PJSC's Board of Directors.
An auditing committee was elected by the shareholder's meeting as follows:
- Tatyana Barchenkova, Economist, I category, Finance and Economy Department, TAIF PSC;
- Yuliya Voronina, Chief Advisor to Expert Department of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- Aida Gabdrakhmanova, Head, Planning and Economy Department, Kazanorgsintez PJSC;
- Olga Ignatovskaya, Chief Accountant, TAIF PSC.
On the basis of a special right ('golden share'), a government representative, Fanis Gabdulkhakov, Head of Department, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tatarstan, was appointed to Kazanorgsintez PJSC's Auditing Committee.
The shareholders' meeting approved PricewaterhouseCoopers Stock Company as the company's auditor.
After the conclusion of Kazanorgsintez PJSC's annual general meeting of shareholders the first meeting of a new Board of Directors took place. Following the proposal of Rustam Minnikhanov, the President of Tatarstan, a newly elected Board of Directors elected Ruslan Shigabutdinov as a Board Chairman.
Reference. Kazanorgsintez PJSC is one of the major companies in the Russian Federation (a part of TAIF Group). The company produces over 38% of the entire Russian polyethylene output and is the largest polyethylene exporter. Today, the company produces polyethylene, polyethylene pipes, phenol, acetone, bisphenol A, and polycarbonates. There are 170 types of products in the company's product slate. The annual production volume is 1.6 million tons.
Press Service, Kazanorgsintez PJSC
“. 533-99-65, firstname.lastname@example.org